Sunday, March 29, 2009

Training My Brain to Think Like a Thin Person Again

2008 was one of the worst years of my life: everything went wrong, which means my diet went to hell too. Using food to comfort myself in that year of stress had me gaining back all the weight I lost on the Beck Diet Solution plus 30 more pounds.


Today, life is still pretty bleak, and as a bonus, I can barely fit into any of my clothes. So it's time to work on the one thing I can improve in my life right now -- I'm back on the Beck Diet Solution.


At least I can leave a good-looking corpse. Gah.

2 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Hi,

Myself and two other ladies are working on the Beck Diet Solution together. I, like you, did it very successfully for over a year. I lost 93 pounds and then life got in the way somehow or I got lazy. Anyway, I have regained almost 60 pounds but I'm willing to start again. Would you like to join us?

valereee said...

Beck Diet Girl, I was reading your blog today. When I read Day 6 and saw that you were going to try to go it alone, I worried for you. Having a diet buddy -- in my case, a person online -- has made a huge difference in whether or not I fell off the wagon. I stayed on my diet and got to goal and now am maintaining -- for 3 1/2 months -- for the first time in my life. Try Beck again, and this time get a diet buddy. Having someone who is asking you how the day went really does help keep you moving in the right direction.