Monday, October 22, 2007

WEEK 14: The Last 39.5

I did it! I did it! I've lost my first 20 pounds on the Beck Diet Solution! Plus another 1/2 pound to boot! Now I have only 39.5 or so to go...

Exercise is the key, so my goal this week is once again to keep up my exercise while keeping my eating under control.

My secondary goal is to keep my enthusiasm up. I'm entering dangerous territory: I've never been able to get below 170 lbs. as an adult. The two times I've been close, I've stalled, gotten discouraged, and gained back the weight. But not this time! First, I'm hoping the exercise and diet will prevent another stall, but second, I will not be discouraged! Dr. Beck will see me through any stalls and on through to the 160s!

For the moment though, I'm just celebrating being here. It's a very exciting place!


No comments: