Monday, October 1, 2007

WEEK 11: Reality Check

So last week I didn't exercise at all, but I still lost 2.5 pounds.

What?

Now I'm worried that there's something more than my change in thinking behind my weight loss. Like maybe some horrible wasting disease. Which is a damn shame, because I've never looked better.

OK, I kid because I'm scared out of my mind. I've had cancer, so it's true that I tend to interpret even a slight sniffle as a sign of my imminent demise, but then I also know that bad things can happen. Which, seriously, is a damn shame, because I never have looked better. Seriously.

So this week's primary goal is to see a doctor. Just to reassure myself I'm OK and that it's only my hard work and change in thinking that are turning me into the woman I've always wanted to be.

And the secondary goal is to get back to the gym. Because I'm probably not going to die any time soon, and this fat isn't going to keep melting away on its own. I hope.



No comments: