Wednesday, July 25, 2007

DAY 3: To-do List

My progress today:

I read my Advantages Response Card at least twice.

I read other Response Cards as needed.

I created a Response Card to encourage myself to sit while eating.

I created a reminder system so I'll remember to sit while eating.

I sat down when I ate: Every Time

Surprisingly, sitting down to eat became second nature very quickly and easily. It helped that I stuck a bright orange Post-It note on the fridge next to my ARC reminders, reading SIT. It worked!

I even had a moment of debate while I was heating my dinner: was it OK to lick the spoon I stirred with while I was standing next to the microwave? Ultimately I decided to go ahead, but I felt a little guilty about it. So no more silverware cleaning standing up either!

No comments: