Saturday, July 28, 2007

DAY 6: To-do List

Today's results:

I read my Advantages Response Card at least twice.

I read other Response Cards as needed.

I ate slowly, sitting down and noticing every bite: Every Time

I gave myself credit when I engaged in helpful dieting behaviors: Most of the Time

I decided on a support group.

I took steps to line up support.


CREDIT ACCOUNT: $2.00

Remembering to give myself credit continues to be a problem, even though I enjoy the credit when I do remember it. I figured out I could wear one of those rubber bracelets as a constant reminder. I like the green, since it's a reminder of the monetary benefit of giving myself credit. Now I have to figure out where to find one around here.

Also, I decided dinner wasn't the best reward, since something non-food related would be safer. So instead of buying myself dinner with my credit account, I'm going to take in a movie or two at the theatre (at almost $10 a pop, that's a rare treat!).

I had dinner with friends again tonight and did find it distracting to talk with them while I was concentrating on eating, but I managed to do both pretty well. I'm glad that I'm doing so well with that!

No comments: