Saturday, April 12, 2008

DAY 6: Huddle Up!

Dr. Beck advocates the coach thing, but I did just fine last time through with just her book and this blog. Perhaps I wouldn't have gone off the rails last December if I'd had a real-live coach to look in on me, but no Monday morning quarterbacks, right?

So I'm sticking with the ghost-coach and my Jiminy Cricket here, and that should work once again. And this time, I'm serving as coach to a friend, which should keep me on track. Here's hoping I can help myself while I'm helping her.

My credit was a little spottier today, but part of that was I haven't done much. Literally. I even skipped my exercise, which I wrestled over, but I've had a splitting headache for 2 days now, and the idea of jiggling my head is unappealing.

However, one amazing, incredible, wonderful thing I'm doing today (and giving myself lots of credit for) is combating my cravings. They're especially strong tonight and I found myself thinking, It wouldn't hurt if I just had a little something... So I jumped ahead to Day 19 and gave my resistance muscle a good work-out. Guess I got some exercise after all.

CREDIT ACCOUNT: $3

No comments: