Sunday, December 16, 2007

WEEK 21: Recap

Apparently, I've been very, very bad because karma is trying to kill me. I woke up with a hideous sinus headache that turned out be keeping company with a sinus infection. Right now, I'm hoping karma is successful in its quest.

I have been very, very bad. I pretty much ignored my diet all week. I never got any exercise (although I really wasn't in any shape for it), I only read my ARC and Response Cards once (and it showed!), and my eating has been out of control (at least no cookies yet today).

Of course all that adds up to a weight gain; I don't even want to think about weighing in tomorrow. I'm tempted to skip it, write myself a sick note to excuse me from the humiliation. I'm torn, because I'm not sure how much more bad news I can take right now -- between being sick and tired and sick again, I'm just not happy. On the other hand, skipping a weigh-in is a dangerous precedent to set.

It's so hard to make decisions when my head is aching like this.

No comments: