Thursday, December 20, 2007

WEEK 22: Progress Report

This one-day-at-a-time plan is working out great. I have a lot less stress and guilt since I'm focusing only on the now, without the distractions of yesterday's mistakes or tomorrow's challenges. These folks clearly know what they're talking about.

I met yesterday's goal of sticking to my food plan, even though some pumpkin fudge was calling my name by the end of the evening. It's been sitting in my fridge for a few days, waiting for me to get together with the friend it's destined for, but it's been hard for us to match schedules, so the fudge is just sitting there. Taunting me.

But I resisted yesterday, and today's goal is to resist again. No pumpkin fudge and stick to my food plan, so it's a two-point goal. Maybe even a three-pointer, given the level of difficulty. But I'm shooting for nothing but net.

No comments: