Sunday, December 30, 2007

WEEK 23: Recap

Well, this was the week that wasn't. The perfect end to the month that wasn't, I guess.

I did follow through on my goal for Thursday: I read my ARC and Response Cards and I reread the first week of this blog. I found rereading the blog immensely helpful because it inspired me all over again.

And then I went to sleep. And slept, and slept, and slept. And when I wasn't sleeping, I was eating. Weirdly, I was eating things that were pretty good for me, just way too much of them. I mean, who binges on oatmeal? And not those over-salted, chemically-flavored packs, just regular old oats, water, and cinnamon. Oatmeal does fill you up, and several bowls of it make you feel like you've got cement filling your guts. Just FYI.

So here I am, feeling overly rested and still bloated, regretting the tailspin this past un-month has put my diet in. I'll be glad to turn the calendar to a new month and a new year, to put all this illness, depression, and weight behind me.

Here's to a new leaf!

No comments: