Monday, December 31, 2007

WEEK 24: Think Like a Thin Person, Redux

The Beck Diet Solution has changed my life, giving me the tools to finally lose weight once and for all. But my application of those tools has gotten a little slipshod of late, so it's time to retrain my brain to think like a thin person. So I'm going back to the beginning of the program and starting anew.

The beginning of a new year seems like the natural time to begin a new project, but it's mostly coincidental. I'm not one for resolutions, mostly because when I did have resolutions, they were usually the vague type, like "lose weight", with no idea or plan to get from here to there. The Beck Diet Solution is a solid roadmap for getting from here to there, but still, I'm not going to make a resolution. Instead I'm making a prediction.

I predict I will see the 130s on my scale before the end of 2008. That's how good the Beck Diet Solution is!

Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Nan said...

I'm starting over again, too, today. I'm using my same notebook from last year, just changing the dates and checking over the old checkmarks. I too found it inspiring to go back and look at the work I've already done.

I know your prediction will come true!