Wednesday, December 19, 2007

WEEK 22-3: Bah Humbug

Yesterday's goals went so-so. I achieved one and very nearly achieved another.

The good news is I stayed on my food plan, eating everything on it and nothing that wasn't!

The not-quite-bad news is that I made it to the gym, but I didn't stay for class. I was running late and once I arrived I realized I'd forgotten my gym bag. I did have my swimsuit, but I just didn't have the wherewithal to deal with the trouble of no shower shoes, no swim cap, no lock. So I went home and didn't do any make-up exercise; I was feeling too bummed about missing my favorite teacher's last class and being too sick to make myself go. Poor me.

Today's peek at the scale was promising though, so I'm a little cheered up. Until I think about all the last-minute Christmas stuff I absolutely, positively, no more stalling, have to finish today. I am just not feeling the holiday spirit this year.

So an easy goal today: stick to my food plan. I'm predicting it's easy because I'll probably be too busy to think about food, but then again, the day might be so stressful I'll want a pick-me-up... But no choice, right? Right!

No comments: