Thursday, November 1, 2007

BDS NaBloPoMo

I'm not having a stroke; the title is my announcement that I am blogging about the Beck Diet Solution every day this month as part of National Blog Posting Month.

I have often thought of participating in the original National Novel Writing Month but never quite got up the steam. But maybe if I take the smaller step of blogging every day for a month, I can work up to writing a whole novel in a month. Maybe.

In any event, a daily focus on my diet efforts should give them just the boost I need to get through the upcoming holidays and their attendant excesses.

Already I'm off to a great start because I survived Halloween with no candy whatsoever. No thanks to my gym, where they were handing out treats at my step aerobics class yesterday...

No comments: