Friday, November 2, 2007

WEEK 15-5: A Moment on the Lips...

Today I finished working on one goal by going to my exercise class and continued working on another goal by trying to control my eating. That darn pilates equipment is still in the box though.

I seem to have the "splurge" mentality back under control, but I noticed today that I'm eating standing up more often and it's definitely taking me back to the days when I didn't think about everything I put in my mouth. For instance, I'm eating a lot of gelato samples and not thinking about them -- and those little spoonfuls add up to a lot of calories.

Now that I've noticed this backslide, I can start the uphill climb again. Just reminding myself to eat everything sitting down should get me on top of this again. And avoiding the gelato wouldn't hurt either (well, not very much anyway).

No comments: