Wednesday, August 1, 2007

DAY 10: To-do List

My progress on Day 10:

I read my Advantages Response Card at least twice.

I read other Response Cards as needed.

I ate slowly, sitting down and noticing every bite: Every Time

I gave myself credit when I engaged in helpful dieting behaviors: Every Time

I did spontaneous exercise: Every Time

I did planned exercise.

I set a goal to lose 5 pounds (but really 20 pounds).


CREDIT ACCOUNT: $5.50

I was a dynamo today! I did everything well, including going to the gym even when I didn't really feel like it!

And I ate everything on my plan but surprised myself by being satisfied quickly enough to stop at only a quarter of my alloted cherries (one of my favorite foods!).

And, and I am the queen of sitting when I eat; it's almost Pavlovian how quickly meals and snacks make my rear end hit a chair!

And, and, AND I came up with a credit reminder system that could really work: I can wear an Italian charm bracelet made up of blank links and maybe a credit reference, like a credit card, a dollar sign, or scales. Then I can carry a grease pencil to mark a blank charm each time I give myself credit. The grease pencil will erase easily at the end of the day so I'll be ready to start fresh the next morning. This idea could do the trick!

You know it's been a good day when I overuse exclamation marks!

No comments: