Thursday, August 23, 2007

DAY 32: To-do List

My results for today:

I read my Advantages Response Card, NO CHOICE card, and It's Not Okay and Get Back on Track Response Cards at least twice.

I read other Response Cards as needed.

I ate slowly, sitting down and noticing every bite: Every Time

I gave myself credit when I engaged in helpful dieting behaviors: Every Time

I wrote a food plan for tomorrow and monitored everything I ate in writing.

I did spontaneous and planned exercise.

I planned how I'll eat when I travel.


CREDIT ACCOUNT: $32.75

I survived another birthday dinner without giving in to the temptation of chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting! It was nothing short of miraculous: when I took the lid off the cupcakes box, an aroma of chocolate engulfed me. I inhaled deeply, thoroughly enjoying the scent, and then I was satisfied. Just the smell of chocolate is suddenly enough for me, instead of being my cue to start eating too many cupcakes! I could have cried for the joy of it.


Once again, I skipped the cocktail on my food plan and another snack, but I ate everything else today and all mindfully too, which is another sort of miracle. I made it to exercise class, even though I wasn't really in the mood (Oh, well), and I remembered to give myself credit every time (thanks to the glittering rose tattoo on my wrist).


It was a very good day, and I'm so proud of myself!

No comments: