Monday, August 27, 2007

DAY 36: To-do List

A good start to the final week:

I read my Advantages Response Card, NO CHOICE card, and It's Not Okay and Get Back on Track Response Cards at least twice.

I read other Response Cards as needed.

I ate slowly, sitting down and noticing every bite: Every Time

I gave myself credit when I engaged in helpful dieting behaviors: Every Time

I wrote a food plan for tomorrow and monitored everything I ate in writing.

I did spontaneous and planned exercise.

I created a Believe It! Response Card to build my confidence.

I reminded myself of all of the new behavioral and mindset changes I've made during the last five weeks.

I weighed myself, recorded the results on my weight-loss graph, and reported my change in weight.


CREDIT ACCOUNT: $39.50

I was a little (teeny-tiny) bit disappointed that I didn't lose more than a 1 lb. this week. I know, that's totally ridiculous, but there it is. I worked to stay positive though and gave myself a lot of credit for getting to where I am, in an effort to keep me headed where I need to go.

Eating mindfully was hard again today; I did it, but I had to be constantly vigilant to keep it up. I can see this will be a lifelong challenge, but it is worth it. Paying attention to what's in my mouth has been a huge part of my success on the program.

Another challenge is eating everything on my plan but I maintained my progress on that by skipping only a snack today.

Remembering to give myself credit went very well today, although I didn't do as much to deserve credit for. I did deserve (and give myself) credit for getting back to my aqua circuit swim class. The original teacher was back, so it was a great class. I got a really good workout!

No comments: