Sunday, August 26, 2007

Day 35: Wait for It...

Day 35 is another non-step of preparing to weigh-in tomorrow.

In today's 3 whole paragraphs, Dr. Beck offers the advice that I should see a lower number tomorrow if I've been following the program; otherwise I should consult my diet coach on making changes.

I have been following the program, but I'll admit I'm nervous about the weigh-in. Two days of not exercising and then overdoing it at dinner last night weren't helpful. But I won't be skimping on eating today in a last-ditch effort at atonement. I've worked hard for 5 weeks now, so whatever the scale reads at any given moment, I know that my hard work will pay off, maybe slowly but definitely surely.

Dr. Beck also suggests marking my weight-loss graph tomorrow and carrying it around to look at throughout the day and remind myself of my progress. Since I'm only 1 lb. away from hitting my 5-lb. goal, my weight-loss graph is only going to inspire me if I make it this week... I won't let myself be discouraged if I don't make the goal this week, but I don't need any reminders if I don't make it!

No comments: